BC's largest high school cafeteria company with locations in Vancouver, Burnaby, Surrey, Coquitlum, Port Moody, Port Coquitlum, Langley, Delta, Richmond, Chilliwack, Abbotsford and Kamloops are now interviewing for cafeteria & management staff with 4hr, 6hr & 8hr shifts available during the school year. We also interview for other available positions including Chefs, prep cooks, cooks, cashiers, sandwich makers, delivery drivers, vending route drivers for our other lines of business besides schools, namely catering and corporate accounts.
Food safe is required and a criminal record check once hired. Ideal for those looking to reenter the workforce on either a full or part-time basis Go to http://www.foodsafe.ca/ to find out how to get the BC FOODSAFE certificates.
FOODSAFE certificates issued in BC now good for five years.
Please submit your resume for any or all of our catering, corporate, education, or sports/leisure divisions. Resumes can be submitted by fax at 604-503-0951 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a minimum requirement for all positions a successful applicant must be friendly, outgoing, courteous and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. For many positions, experience is preferred but not mandatory when combined with a good work ethic and excellent attitude.
Canuel Caterers is one of the largest independently owned food service management company in the Province of British Columbia and is currently looking for a Director of Operations.
Reporting to the Owner/CEO of Canuel Caterers the Director will have direct reporting responsibility for the Senior Regional Management Team.
- Middle to Senior management experience with Chef experience an asset
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to manage a team of several district managers or above team members
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow. Ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels including clients/staff
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- A demonstrated ability to assess and grow: people, operations, equipment, and revenue
- Proven ability to enhance profitability, sustainability and creativity across all channels in alignment with business strategy
- Food Safe, Clean Driving Record, Criminal Record Check
This position offers:
Competitive Salary/Benefits with structured profitability bonus
email: email@example.com or fax: 604-503-0951